Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One coffee shop queen

    Lucky Rumble Fish - the little blue from the coffee queen published in [anything can be open,mac makeup, nothing strange]
    (3519) reading, (0) reference, (30) responded, pushing the text ( 5) 12 August, 2009 21:53
    little blue in my home has been for some time
    I have no chance to publish my relationship with him, pro p>
    they are often still the first end surface to consider countermeasures
    I do not know which day he has not superstitious to see someone on the network that can strengthen the work of fighting fish shipped
    So the two of us rushed rushed to the nearest aquarium, a door shouting: to tail, the way the scales scraping a scrape)
    betta store many colors, mostly red in general
    husband insisted Lucky must choose the red, so he picked up a only red.
    my personality has always been like Aquarius maverick, then took a fancy blue.
    paid,vibram 5 fingers, the two like a pair of silly kids happily go home ...
    the way home, we talk about What is the name to a good book, because if To take the name will be feeling good,mac makeup wholesale, feeling good will help us to Lucky ah ~
    So his fish called
    to see the small blue bar! Navy blue of the Lord ~ ​​~


    then I trip specifically to leave the house, it bought a fish tank. Funny, this fish is only 20 dollars, it ah ... 200 Ocean cylinder Liu ~ ~


    short we would be very serious Outsiders begin to raise from the ...
    not be an exaggeration, his loss of appetite, they also bring to the doctor Oh ~
    I usually too lazy to die, but what classes to red to his face, asked him: about March and April, one day, on the screen in the company of my colleagues, was surprised to see this


    I am very excited, very Geological asked the angry fat man died: ..
    mouth until I stopped, and he says profoundly: Ha ha ~ ~ ~ (I laughed a good dry)

    Anyway! Little Blue to share life with me now as essential in life pet.
    you ask me: Work for shipment did not enhance ah? Lucky has not it? ?

    According to our experimental results show: Red relatively strong effect!
    so,mac brushes, please identify the time of purchase [confused] trademark, red, Lucky little fighting fish.
    Thank you (back)